We want everyone to be part of our community and have their voice heard. We encourage your feedback and aim to respond to your comments as soon as possible. While we do moderate this community, we welcome open discussion.
We want everyone to feel comfortable looking for and entering into collaborations on our site. For this reason, we want to keep track of collaborative activity, in case problems arise. We have implemented the following guidelines, please abide by them:
- When joining the forum, fill out the entry form to become admitted. This is to protect privacy and verify identity as much as possible.
- When posting a collaboration request, there is an associated form that requests information including timeline, authorship for the collaboratee, and certifying PI awareness of the collaboration.
- When a collaboration is started, please let us know, so we can both keep track of the utility of our site, and in case something goes wrong or help from the larger community is needed.
General Guidelines and Rules
To help everyone enjoy our community, we ask that when you post, you keep in mind the following:
- We don’t allow defamatory, indecent, offensive, profane, discriminatory, misleading, unlawful or threatening comments.
- Personal attacks, name-calling, trolling and abuse will not be tolerated.
- Spamming, posting non-modeling-related promotional material or posting links to non-modeling-related third party websites is not permitted.
- We reserve the right to delete comments at our discretion and block any repeat offenders. We will remove content that is fraudulent, deceptive or misleading.
- Respect that other people in the community have had different life experiences and may have a different perspective to yours. We welcome different viewpoints.